The following is a list of events as they take place in the world of the Youjo Senki series, starting from the past and heading toward the present story line.
- After 1980 AD, born for the first time.
- 22nd February 2013 AD, Tanya's previous life as Japanese salaryman ended.
Pre-military life (Unified Year 1914~1921)
- 18th July 1914, Tanya's birth.
- 24th September 1914, Tanya was adopted by an orphanage after being abandoned by her biological mother.
- ?? October 1914, Tanya started to form coherent thoughts when spoon fed by her caretaker. Her first memory as Tanya Degurechaff.
- October 1917, Tanya began learning to read and write.
- August 1919, she got into a fight about food at the orphanage and achieves a 'peaceful' resolution.
- October 1921, examined by military officer as a child with high magical aptitude.
- November 1921, a notice of future conscription was sent to Tanya.
- Tanya's interview to enroll to Officer Candidate School, she answered "I have no other path." when questioned about her reason to volunteer.
Military School Period (Unified Year 1922~1923)
Unified Year 1922
- Tanya enrolled into Officer Candidate School.
- Erich von Rerugen's first encounter with Tanya during his inspection, Tanya displayed her strategic mind in class.
- Second inspection, Rerugen watched Tanya greeting new students as their drill inspector.
- Third inspection, Rerugen witnessed Tanya threatening insubordinate cadet with lobotomy.
Unified Year 1923
- During an exercise, Tanya led a group of cadets through rebel infested area and saved isolated comrades.
- Brigadier General Walkopf and the Intelligence Bureau recommended Tanya for the 2nd Class Iron Cross award, and enrollment to War College for the first time. Which is rejected by Rerugen.
- ?? June, Tanya was send to Norden for her deployment training. Completing her officer course and graduated early at the age of nine years old.
Junior Officer Period (Unified Year 1923~1924)
Unified Year 1923
- June, Tanya was commissioned in emergency of Legadonia Federation's border violation as Second Lieutenant. First mission as Artillery Observer.
- Norden Incident occurred. Tanya first confronted with Anson Sioux and his subordinates.
- Tanya was honored with Silver Wings Assault Medal, followed by ceremony for the medal and second naming as "White Silver".
- General Staff decided to mobilize the entire continental army, launching a major offensive against Legadonia.
- Tanya's change of assignment to the Tactical Training Department, and worked in Elinium Lab.
- Being-X interfere directly for the first time with blessing Elinium Type-95.
- Francois Republic declared war on the Empire, opening the second front in Lowland Industry Area.
- Tanya's deployment to the western front as reinforcement and her first meeting with Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov.
- Elimination of Named Killers by Tanya with diffusive magical explosion.
- Republican confirmed the existence of "The Devil of Rhine" and threat she imposed in war.
Unified Year 1924
- War College candidate selection review.
- Tanya received notice of her enrollment to War College and left Rhine. On the same day Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov was recommended for officer course in Officer Candidate School. Tanya was promoted to First Lieutenant.
- Tanya began to attend War College.
War College Period (Unified Year 1924)
- Six month after entering War College, Tanya met Brigadier General Zettour in War College Library and discuss the possible Global War and concept of Rapid Response Mage Wing.
- Rerugen was sent to inspect regional armies.
- War College field trip to Alps.
- Brigadier General Zettour proposed the Rapid Response Mage Battalion in General Staff conference and approved.
- Tanya graduated from War College in 11th place, becoming one of Twelve Knights and given noble status.
Organization of V-601 and Dacian War (Unified Year 1924)
- Zettour informed Tanya of her new post as Organizing Officer of the V601 training unit. Tanya was promoted to the rank of Captain.
- Tanya reunited with Visha, who became her new adjutant.
- Selection process of candidates through optical illusion test.
- Tanya gathered the remaining candidates for spartan retraining in Alps.
- Elinium Type-97 was distributed to V-601.
- Completing their retraining and receiving notice for deployment to Southeastern Theater from Rerugen. Tanya was promoted to Major to lead newly formed 203rd Aerial Mage Battalion.
- Grand Duchy of Dacia declared war on Empire, opening the third front in Imperial Dacia.
- 24th September, Tanya's twelfth birthday.
- 25th September, the world's first Night Air Urban Raid in capital of Dacia.
- November, Dacia capitulated after six weeks of one-sided war.
Norden, Legadonian War
Unified Year 1924, November
- 5th November, order for 203rd Mage Battalion's deployment to Norden was issued.
- 6th November, 203rd defended Kraggana Supply Depot and destroyed foreign volunteer Command Post.
- 7th November, Legadonia and foreign forces withdrew from Norden.
- 16th November, in the conference of Northern Front, Rudersdorf drafted an airborne and amphibious operation plan, and reached a consensus of a winter offensive with Northern Front. Later, Tanya had a meeting with him, and discussed about that invasion plan.
- 29th November, Tanya attended a meeting with North Sea Fleet officers, and received an order to prepare for a paratroop operation.
Unified Year 1924, December
- 1st December, Tanya and 203rd attacked Osfjord and succeeded through joined cooperation with North Sea Fleet, Air Force and Northern army.
- 4th December, Allied Kingdom received telegram from Legadonia for help establishing government in exile. Mary Sue met John Doe in church.
- 10th December, Anson's family evacuated from Legadonia.
- 11th December, Tanya was called from vacation for emergency mission from Rudersdorf. The 203rd confronted Legadonian mages in coast of Norden. Anson Sue lost his life in this battle in the hands of Tanya.
- Later, they inspected the UK ship Rythal, and damaged the S-class submarine Syrtis by the warning shots.
Western Front (January to June, Unified Year 1925)
- 18th January, the 203rd assisted the Imperial North Sea Fleet in the anti-mage combat exercise.
- 24th February, the Imperial Military Court declared the case that 203rd damaged the UK submarine inadmissible.
- March, order for 203rd Mage Battalion's deployment to Western Front was issued.
|5th April, 203rd received the training mission. Glanz and other mages were training in 203rd. Glanz stayed in 203rd after training completed.|
- 28th April, in the Army Strategic HQ joint conference, Rudersdorf proposed General Staff his astonishing operation plan.
- 4th May, Arene Incident occurred.
- 10th May, phase one "Fog and Sun" of Operation Revolving Door was executed.
- 25th May, phase two "Shock and Awe" of Operation Revolving Door was executed. Later, phase three "Operation Unlocking" of Operation Revolving Door was executed.
|United Kingdom asked the Empire for "restitutio in integrum", and was rejected by the Imperial General Staff.|
- 27th May, phase four "Operation 177" of Operation Revolving Door was executed.
- 18th June, the Imperial Army marched toward the Republic's capital.
- 19th June, Operation an Ark was executed.
- 20th June, Imperial General Staff issued the armistice order to Imperial Army.
Southern Continent Campaign (August, 1925 to March, 1926)
- 22nd August, Mary Sue joined the US volunteer force.
- 29th August, in the Army Strategic HQ joint conference, General Staff decided to send an expeditionary force to Southern Continent.
- 4th September, order for 203rd Mage Battalion's deployment to Southern Continental Expeditionary Army was issued.
- Tanya's birth date is specified as 18th July Unified Year 1914 in Light Novel, but anime's subtitle state 1913.
- Student Candidate Review for War College was held in unspecified month in 1924, only manga specify this event to be held in June. Which would follow the usual schedule of educational year in Europe. However this make the accelerated course in War College to be extremely short as Tanya graduate in few months and Light Novel mention she spent more than six month in said institution.
- In manga and Light Novel, Tanya is repeatedly mentioned to be eleven years old in 1924, even though she suppose to be ten years old during Dacian War.
- In the light novel, the Army Strategic HQ joint conference is in 28th April, and Arene Incident in 4th May. In the anime, the Army Strategic HQ joint conference happened later than Arene Incident.