|Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov|
|Full Name||Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov|
|Weapons & Equipments|
|Military Rank|| |
Second Lieutenant (Vol 1 onwards)
Corporal (End of Vol.1)
|Voiced By|| Hisako Kanemoto (Drama CD) |
Saori Hayami (Japanese)
Jeannie Tirado (English)
|Novel||Chapter 2 Elinium Type 95 Operation Orb (Vol. 1)|
|Manga||Chapter 2 Type 95 Elinium Operation Orb (Vol. 1)|
|Anime||Episode 1 The Devil of the Rhine|
Viktoriya Ivanovna Serebryakov a.k.a Visha is a mage and a conscript in the Empire's army, and in the past were a member of Platoon 3 under Tanya's leadership. After that, she joined the new Wing Battalion named "V601" to serve as Tanya's adjutant.
In the anime, she has long brown hair, blue eyes, and a round face. Also, she has a busty body and slender waist with beautiful skin.
In the light novel, she has shorter blonde hair and her bangs are slanted on her left side. She has green eyes and slender built. For the manga, she shares the same appearance as the light novel except for her hair is brown and her eyes is blue.
Moreover, she wears her officer uniform in civilian places and a battle suit during her combat mission.
She is carefree, friendly, hopeful, a God-believer, and an optimistic person. She always care for the lives of her commander, best friend and her comrades. She is naive and slightly childish despite her age, she often gets excited and pumped up whenever people talked about food to her.
Although she is scared when her commander, Tanya Degurechaff, becomes angry, she always thinks positive and never gives up in hope she would act like a normal young girl.
Visha was born in Rus during Czarist regime in Moscow, and during civil war she fled with her family and seek refuge in Empire. She claimed she had forgotten most of her childhood memories in her former homeland and all was left is fleeing from red army and nothing happy.
She was conscripted due to her magical talent and attended cadet school in 1923. She was appointed as Corporal alongside with Harald von Vist and Kurst von Walhorf under the command of previously ranked Second Lieutenant Tanya Degurechaff.
With recommendation from First Lieutenant Schwarzkopf and Tanya Degurechaff she was sent to OCS and went through accelerated program. After graduating from OCS she was assigned to be Tanya's adjutant because of their familiarity and gender.
Currently Visha is Tanya's second in command in first squadron of 203rd Battalion and closest subordinate.
- She was originally a citizen of Rus Union and not from the Empire. Due to some incidents happening in their country, she moved to the Empire to escape and forget about it.
- Sausages, potatoes and K-Brot are some of her favorite foods to eat in the camp. Also, she has a strong appetite and can even survive a stomach ache from eating rotten potatoes.
- She did not know that sprouted potatoes are poisonous until Tanya told her so.
- She once gave Tanya a beautiful dress which made Tanya think of it as a nuisance.
- She is an addictive lover of chocolate.
- According to the anime mini-series 'Youjo Shenki', she writes a journal during her time at the Rhine Front.
- She does not seem to mind exposure of her body to Tanya, due to them physically being the same gender.