Operation Orb Edit
Main Article: Operation Orb
Sceptres are tools mages use when casting spells, often rifles are used. A few mages can even use their fingertips as sceptres.
Expert mages uses rifles and the like as sceptres and fire spells in lieu of bullets.
A few mages can go as far as firing spells from their fingertips.
Defensive Spells Edit
- Passive Shell: Protects against small fragments, small caliber bullets and blastwaves. Can be kept on indefinitely, also easy to cast together with other spells.
- Active Barrier: Increasing the density of the shell in one part to create a shield that can withstand machine gun fire. Whether it provides adaquate protection depends on the mage's skill.
Offensive Spells Edit
- Enchanted Rounds: Sealing spells inside bullets or grenades to activate as required. Spells can be activated with minimal mana, but the rounds need to be prepared.
- Homing Cluster Shot: Any bullets that imbued with this spell will split into several homing projectiles upon reaching certain range and seek out the target.
- Artillery Shots: Any bullets that imbued with this spell will have their firepower enhanced to be comparable with artillery shots.
- Optical Spells: Emit a straight heat beam. Skilled mages can refract it to change its course.
- Explosive Spells: Create an explosion at any coordinate.
- Self-Destruction: Overloading one's Operation Orb with Mana that causing it to reach critical mass and explodes, injuring the user and surrounding the enemies if not outright killing th.
- Guidance/Interference Spells:
- Enchanted Bayonet Bayonet that imbued with this spell will become sharper and durable that the user can easily beheading a man and will not impeded by anything between them.
- Illusion Magic: Create an illusion that will interfering senses of those around the user when it casted. Skilled mage can easily differentiate between what is real and the illusion.
- Scanning Magic: